SS21 Seasonal Collection

YW. Couldn’t believe my eyes either lol. No idea how they get it so early unless they’re working in the industry or are part of the marketing team.

This Brume colour is really gorgeous with the gray - makes me think of the new gray-gold hw Twist MM. Would be a beautiful pairing :heart:View attachment 4997359
cannot stop looking at these pics. the brume is the most unexpected to me. as you said, subtle but really nice. so glad to see some real life photos. i've been waiting for those. now to figure out the wish list. this collection is tough to narrow down. so many nice pieces.

Same IG seller w/ Brume colour pieces:View attachment 4997347View attachment 4997346View attachment 4997349View attachment 4997348
This is the most subdued colour way: classic more than summery. They’re all beautiful in their own way :heart:

Louis Vuitton marshmallow:
View attachment 4997355View attachment 4997354View attachment 4997352View attachment 4997353

LVoe the BRUME !! If the NF was a GM, i'd commit. I can't wait to see the Speedy 25 if it comes in BRUME !! BTW, I asked my french DH what "Brume" meant, he said it was more a reference to "hazy smoke and fog" than an actual color description in french.