SS21 Seasonal Collection

Has anyone bought and received the revival flat mule in black, white, or rose pop?

If so, could you provide a review and mod shots please? :heart:
I tried them on today at the store in rose pop. They are super comfortable! they do run about half a size small so I'm usually a 37.5 but would have taken a 38 in them. My husband was horrified at the rose color though lol! I was actually looking for them in black but they were sold out :sad:

Does anyone know how to escalate stock requests to LV? I live in the Philippines and I have fully paid a fuschia taigarama coin cardholder last April but until now, there have been no stocks. Not ever since the March launch. Client services here seem to be helpless also. I have seen all other limited edition items available in store, except this fuschia cch. I am so frustrated and disappointed with LV right now. All my love/appetite for their items went down the drain because of this. I dont understand how they cant allocate a stock in the Philippines for an slg

I'm confused. I thought that they would only place an order for you if they see that the item is in stock and can be shipped right away?