SS2020 Monogram with flowers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you in the United States? The pocket organizer is available in multiple stores.

2. Really? I haven’t physically checked stores. I’ve just be ok the website

4. It’s available at Rodeo Drive, Nashville, Atlanta, Costa Mesa, and Aspen.

5. Wow thanks for the info. Anything in Vegas lol

6. Not right now. However, you can call CS with the PO’s item number and ask to be transferred to one of these stores to make the purchase over the phone. Whatever you decide to do: good luck!

7. Thank you!

8. Your photos killed it. This is GORGEOUS. What am I supposed to do with my current TP26 which I never use? Arghhh.....I'm on ban island.

But I feel like I will really regret it if I don't get something from this collection. I love the flower garden against the LV print.

9. This is quite different from a TP26. The inside has card slots, it is a tad bigger and more structured. It also features much better hardware than TP26.

Bichita, Joeli7 and Grande Latte like this.
  10. I love the flowers--I am a fan of LV when it is playful and whimsical.

gagabag likes this.
  11. Had to return the belt due to buckle problems. Got the stunning pocket organizer instead. IRL it is so beautiful. Well made.
    C80771EA-F504-4198-909C-60471CB649FF.jpeg

BleuSaphir, Melli12, Bichita and 6 others like this.
  12. What are everyone’s thoughts on the Mini soft trunk? I love it but I’m trying not to buy trendy items right now.... but it’s so gorgeous! To buy or not to buy? 6F3156CB-CCAC-4C8F-AFED-50E95A78FBC8.jpeg

13. I tried it on the other day and it's super cute. Only downside for me is that the shoulder strap is not removable (it would be so cute as a handheld clutch) so I passed as I already have the same style in classic monogram.

coachismyfave likes this.
  14. Do you think the keepall is still available for order or all sold out?

15. The print is on both sides and goes across the bottom of both pieces too

gagabag likes this.