SS2020 Monogram with flowers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you all think of these three items? My SA sent me these pictures and it's got me thinking. Normally, I'm not into limited edition items, but I do love flowers and they make me smile.
    IMG_1338.JPG IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1340.JPG

Roie55, jennarae86, Nerja and 25 others like this.
  2. I love it! I want it! Why are you hesitating?

3. I'd seriously go to heaven if LV made a speedy 30 Bandouliere just like this:heart::heart::heart:

Ludmilla, reina ester, Possum and 5 others like this.
  4. I like this a lot better than any of the other LE over the past year or two.

Bichita, Possum, Melfontana and 7 others like this.
  5. I love it Go for it!

6. I like them very much.
    Is it the men's line ? If not, a Neverfull will be available ?

7. As a guy, I was totally into it once it was release for runway.

I like LV monogram hoodie, I would die for a hoodie of the flowers with Eclipse Monogram! Just like the scarf!!

BrodyAlice likes this.
  8. I like the scarf

coloradolvr, fabuleux and beachbag like this.
  9. It appears to be men's - this picture is from dlouisv on IG
    Screenshot_20200112-101539_Chrome.jpg

Surfergirl1, Grande Latte and leuleu like this.
  10. I'd love something small like a pencil case, the scarf/shawl looks nice too though.

11. I think it IS men's line. But could be unisex. Anyone can wear them.

ildera5 likes this.
  12. Thank you very much.

Joeli7 likes this.
  13. Totally agree.
    I wanted to know if there was a hope for a Neverfull. I can forget about it now.

14. I actually don't know, but if you send this photo to your SA, I'm sure he/ she will know. I think it might be 55. I personally prefer bigger sizes because I don't travel light. Hahahaha. :smile::smile::smile: