SS18 Vara Rainbow Bag

it's so pretty! i think you can dress it casual, edgy or evening.
Thank you!
I will report back after using it a bit because I found it perfectly fits my A6 size planner/journal which I like to carry with me at all times. I love mini bags but never had a bag which is this size (just a tad bigger than all my other minis but still a cute size which is wearable!) so I’m excited to use it.

Reactions: floodette
Recently I saw this 'all-black' Vara Rainbow bag in Venice - I think it's lovely :smile: (sorry for the strange veiny hands, it was an extremely hot day :biggrin: )

View attachment 4542739

this will sound extremely silly but I have recently bought this bag in a different color online and it had arrived two days ago. The problem is i have no idea how the bag opens! This is my first ferragamo bag and I am not familiar with these locks. Can some one help demo? Thank you so much!!!

this will sound extremely silly but I have recently bought this bag in a different color online and it had arrived two days ago. The problem is i have no idea how the bag opens! This is my first ferragamo bag and I am not familiar with these locks. Can some one help demo? Thank you so much!!!
Hello MissSteph, not a silly question at all, in fact I asked more or less the same question back in 2018 when I got my Vara Bow Bag (but no one answered :sad:). If you put a finger just under the centre of the bow and push the lock upwards it should do the trick, hopefully. Beautiful bags but they undoubtedly have fidgety locks.

• Love
Reactions: MissSteph
Hello MissSteph, not a silly question at all, in fact I asked more or less the same question back in 2018 when I got my Vara Bow Bag (but no one answered :sad:). If you put a finger just under the centre of the bow and push the lock upwards it should do the trick, hopefully. Beautiful bags but they undoubtedly have fidgety locks.
Thank you so much! I have tried that but apparently the contraption got slightly stuck because of the protective plastic cover. I just pushed it a little harder and it works just fine now!