SS18 - Natacha Ramsay-Levi's Debut for Chloe (feat. the new Drew Bijou)

The Drew Bijou is up for Pre-Order on Chloe.com.

MINI DREW BIJOU SHOULDER BAG
Mini Drew Bijou bag in natural white quilted smooth calfskin
US$ 1,888
Colour: natural white
Item code: CHC18US107A04119
45377161hq_22_f.jpg 45377161hq_22_r.jpg 45377161hq_22_d.jpg 45377161hq_22_e.jpg 45377161hq_22_a.jpg
Quilted smooth calfskin
Carry: short shoulder with chain or long shoulder + cross-body with leather strap

- Single compartment
- Topstitched front flap
- Signature jewel lock
- Internal flat pocket
- Removable leather strap
- Refined, removable jewel chain
- Golden brass finishing
- Refined beige suede calfskin lining
Comes with a dust bag

- Width: 20 cm/7.9 inches
- Height: 18 cm/7.1 inches
- Depth: 7 cm/2.8 inches
- Chain lenght: 19 cm/7.5 inches
- Strap length min: 52 cm/20.5 inches
- Strap lenght max: 59 cm/23.2 inches

This article is made from leather referred to as "pure aniline leather". Tanning imparts a
specific character to the skin. Combined with an aniline finish, which is light and transparent by
its very nature, tanning imparts their characteristics to the skins, such as hues and wrinkles.
Respect care instructions on the leaflet

Colour: dahlia red
Item code: CHC18US107A04630
45378052FP_22_f.jpg 45378052FP_22_r.jpg 45378052FP_22_d.jpg 45378052FP_22_e.jpg 45378052FP_22_a.jpg

thank you for posting. by honestly, horrible. no imagination, I feel sorry for my SAs who would struggle to sell anything but Drew. I'm not expecting her to come up with fresh hip designs that will become It-bags that Chloe was famous for. but at least copycat something interesting.
ETA: oh and this puffed quilting on Drew already resembles something. Like Chanel, then Dior, than Saint laurent. Prints on leather, Givenchy anybody? Chloe used to be unique.

Last edited:
Chains are cool, Michael Kors kinda level. but that's all that new designer, head of he house has to offer? Kors is better though:smile:

personally I don't even wear bags with chains, they make noise and look cheapy (Chanel came up with chains on the bags as a tribute to her childhood in orphanage).,

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Saw this on the blog initially and I was really disappointed, but I think it's just a transition phase with switching creative directors (let's hope so). The double-decker envelope looking bags... Not into it at all. It just looks tacky and reminds me of office supplies, 3-hole punchers and manila folders. :sick: If you carry anything bulkier than a sheet of paper, how are they gonna look? The statement straps too... just feel too trendy to the point that Karl said:

"Trendy is the last stage before tacky."

IMO the chains on the Drews look barely admissible. I can imagine long hair getting caught on those when used as a true crossbody... Just not good. The Drews looked fine before. I don't see the crazy straps as an improvement. They kind of remind me of cheap craft jewelry chains you find at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.

Last edited:
Reactions: GemsBerry