SS14 Black Patent WOC! - need advice!

murray427

O.G.
Mar 7, 2013
Ladies.. i need your opinion... my black patent woc came today and i know probably sound crazy, but the quilting isn't puffy, its very flat.. tried to take a side shot in the second pic... am i crazy or would that bother you?

also, im debating if i should even keep it because i have the black timeless cc woc with shw and i have a black small flap with shw... to keep or not to keep? i have 2 other wok's but they are in different colors... can't decide what i should do, help!! :smile:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 479
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 481
Ladies.. i need your opinion... my black patent woc came today and i know probably sound crazy, but the quilting isn't puffy, its very flat.. tried to take a side shot in the second pic... am i crazy or would that bother you?

also, im debating if i should even keep it because i have the black timeless cc woc with shw and i have a black small flap with shw... to keep or not to keep? i have 2 other wok's but they are in different colors... can't decide what i should do, help!! :smile:

If you are having doubts exchange it. Listen to your heart!

I think you should return it because you have a black shw timeless and a small black shw flap.

I saw the fuchsia quilted WOC today and the quilting looked flat too but I've never seen a quilted WOC in person so I thought that's just how they are...

I feel like WOCs are just not as puffy in general - do you have any other quilted ones? if so, are they puffy? if you don't love it, take it back - good luck!

I think it looks perfect! I have five WOC, and none of them are very puffy, especially when I compare them to my flaps!! Congrats on your gorgeous piece!!