SS13 Campiagn Pictures

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I really love the soft look of the SS13 campaign pictures and it's nice to see a non blonde front the campaign. It is a shame that she has the same facial expression in the majority of the pics, as some of the "behind the scenes" shots are actully better (IMHO) and they have some nice shots of the bags and fabrics.

http://www.mulberry.com/#/thisseason/campaign/

Last edited:

Plemont

Mulberry collector
Jan 11, 2012
London
The pictures are lovely and at last they've got rid of the model whose hand seemed to be weirdly attached to her face! But I can't help thinking that the set looks a bit 'cheap' compared to the three previous seasons.

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
I was trying to be good and not buy anything in protest of the prices but I might have to back down after seeing the new stock!!

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Plemont said:
The pictures are lovely and at last they've got rid of the model whose hand seemed to be weirdly attached to her face! But I can't help thinking that the set looks a bit 'cheap' compared to the three previous seasons.
It's definitely not as extravagant as the previous seasons. Is that because they have more confidence in this seasons designs? AW was very themed with the monster etc..just a thought.

In the behind the scenes pic there is a great beach shot, which seems a bit out of place with the other pics. Perhaps we'll see more of that towards summer

kaitydid

Apr 10, 2011
I love the "under the sea" theme! I'm really liking the colors of the bags too. It's a good thing I'm on a bag ban until at least next year. Otherwise my wishlist would be crazy long. :P

lauren_t

Jun 20, 2012
Admittedly I am Tim Walker's biggest fangirl but these campaign photos compared to all the other campaigns he's shot for M Are pretty poor :sad:
They're nice but not the best campaign M have ever had.

Plemont

Mulberry collector
Jan 11, 2012
London
Admittedly I am Tim Walker's biggest fangirl but these campaign photos compared to all the other campaigns he's shot for M Are pretty poor :sad:
They're nice but not the best campaign M have ever had.
Exactly. I do think they've cut corners with props, location, models (one instead of two)........