SS09 Mini Medor (23cm)

I'd love this in black in a textured leather, rather than the box. Do you think it is worth holding out for that or is the box better? I'm also planning on silver hardware. (Yikes, I do need anymore clutches, but this is so cute/edgy, I love it!)

Lee - JMO but I think this bag lends itself particularly to the smooth leathers. The contrast between the box (or tadelakt) and the angular hardware is part of it's charm. I'd hang out until you've at least seen it in box.

I also think this will be easier to get as evergrain is the only other textured (non-exotic) I can imagine it coming in and that's not offered right now.

OH WOW! I missed your reveal, VanillaSkye!

Lovely!!!

attachment.php

I'd love this in black in a textured leather, rather than the box. Do you think it is worth holding out for that or is the box better? I'm also planning on silver hardware. (Yikes, I do need anymore clutches, but this is so cute/edgy, I love it!)

LeeMiller, would you go for an exotic? I saw one in shiny black croc with PH at FSH and it was sensational! Plenty of texture ;)

mrss - thank you :cutesy:

LeeMiller, would you go for an exotic? I saw one in shiny black croc with PH at FSH and it was sensational! Plenty of texture ;)

Oh VSky - you are so right! For the sake of clarity I was assuming (rightly or wrongly) that you were looking for a leather LeeM. If not, I have one word for you....
C.R.O.C.O.D.I.L.E.

Lee - JMO but I think this bag lends itself particularly to the smooth leathers. The contrast between the box (or tadelakt) and the angular hardware is part of it's charm. I'd hang out until you've at least seen it in box.

I also think this will be easier to get as evergrain is the only other textured (non-exotic) I can imagine it coming in and that's not offered right now.

Hmmm, you know I have a CDC bracelet in box and a medor watch with a textured (I think togo) leather band). I think probably the smooth leather looks better exactly because of the contrast, I just worry about scratches, etc.

LOL, I'd love a croc! That is probably out of my budget though!

Oh Tanker - it's breathtaking!

Thank you for posting it here. When you get a minute perhaps you can recall which other colours the Medor Pochette came in? I'd like to build our reference :smile: