SS06 Chloes 50% off at LVR

Re the mousse - try matching it with different shades of grey, any greens, blacks, creams, beiges, light coloured denim.

So far i have tried:
A grey & black jumper dress with silver jewellery, and grey knee high suede boots.
And greyish toned jeans with a cream sweatshirt, and a light tan gilet, light tan boots.

It works so well with nearly everything - and the colour is not at all one-dimensional, it is a unique shade of grey - it has hints of green, grey and blue in it, and it changes in natural and artificial light.

Depending on what you wear with it, depends on which colour 'pops' out!:yes:

I just called nordstrom for that bag and they have it on sale for $969. At LVR it will be about $650 US, is that correct?

I think the exchange between USD and Euros is more than that. You can look up exchange rates at sites such as Bloomberg, etc. Shipping for orders of less than 1000 Euros is 50 Euros. Do not forget to add customs duties and taxes.

on google search, you can type in ____ euro = ?USD and it will convert it for you... for a similarly priced purchase not too long ago...I had to pay customs to fedex for about 95 USD... hope this helps!

yeah it'll cost me about $900cdn all in all....pretty amazing!

I think I am going with the mousse/dove...I always lean towards beige/brown colours and now its time to make a change...

Oh. I should have read the part about Customs, Taxes and Shipping. Will they allow for me to cancel my order?

Their customer service is quite good. You might want to call them just to be sure. Or e-mail *plus* fax. You can also tell your cc company to withold authorization for the charge.

Re the mousse - try matching it with different shades of grey, any greens, blacks, creams, beiges, light coloured denim.

So far i have tried:
A grey & black jumper dress with silver jewellery, and grey knee high suede boots.
And greyish toned jeans with a cream sweatshirt, and a light tan gilet, light tan boots.

It works so well with nearly everything - and the colour is not at all one-dimensional, it is a unique shade of grey - it has hints of green, grey and blue in it, and it changes in natural and artificial light.

Depending on what you wear with it, depends on which colour 'pops' out!:yes:

Hi, chicky,
Do u think the mousse will match any pink/pale pink outfits? cuz i wear mostly pink. :love:

Thanks. ;)