SS Mini bean or mini olive leaf pendant

Mini bean or mini olive leaf pendant

• Total voters

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
Hi :smile:
I am 29 and looking to buy a small Tiffany piece in sterling silver as an everyday necklace.
I like stacking rose gold and white gold, and I have the .07 rose gold dbty pendant that I often use as my rose gold piece, and it would probably be the case here also.
At first I wanted the bean because it’s a classic, but the more I think about it the more I’m leaning towards the olive leaf mini pendant.
I have the single olive leaf band in ss and love it, I wear it every day. But I‘be never seen either pendant in real life.
I feel like the olive leaf looks like a pretty « flowery » design vs. the bean a classic clean lined Tiffany piece.
What do you think ?
Does anyone have modeling photos of the mini olive leaf pendant or has seen it and could comment?

It'd be a lot easier to imagine if you provided reference photos :oh:
https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/necklaces-pendants/elsa-peretti-bean-design-pendant-25185129/
https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/necklaces-pendants/paloma-picasso-olive-leaf-pendant-33419724/
Are these the ones you're referring to?
I'm personally a fan of the bean design even though it's very "oldschool"; it was definitely popular for a reason since it does match everything and looks very clean to me.
Thank you for the links :smile: sorry I didn’t think to post them, yes these are the ones I am referring to !
Thank you for your opinion, yes that is what draws me to the bean. But I was worried it was for younger crowds (teenagers) as I read this on the internet

Thank you for the links :smile: sorry I didn’t think to post them, yes these are the ones I am referring to !
Thank you for your opinion, yes that is what draws me to the bean. But I was worried it was for younger crowds (teenagers) as I read this on the internet
There are many who would say, wear what you want, age is just a number! (Which is true!) But for me personally, both of these styles look to be around the same "age range" to me, aka more geared towards up to about 35 years old perhaps? The "intended audience" seems to be around there, anyway, if that makes any sense. I do think the bean is quite classic looking and wouldn't look out of place with almost anything, and anybody at any age though.

There are many who would say, wear what you want, age is just a number! (Which is true!) But for me personally, both of these styles look to be around the same "age range" to me, aka more geared towards up to about 35 years old perhaps? The "intended audience" seems to be around there, anyway, if that makes any sense. I do think the bean is quite classic looking and wouldn't look out of place with almost anything, and anybody at any age though.
Yes I think the same about the age range, which is why I was going for silver

Reactions: Anesthestia