Ss large lily or ballet pink Moto jacket?

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
So I'm really wanted that pink motor jacket in the sale but I have three concerns

1. It's still really expensive
2. Is it too hot to wear? (It's been like in the 100s the past few days)
3. What if it doesn't close? I'm really chesty and I'm worried it won't fit right..

But to fund it id have to sell my ss large lily which I use sometimes but not all the time. It's probably my least used bag. It's just too big and the chain hurts my shoulder.

My other option is to save for the YSL motor jacket If I save I can get it for 2500 at my works double discount days for associates

What do you ladies think? Is it worth sacrificing my ss lily?

So I'm really wanted that pink motor jacket in the sale but I have three concerns

1. It's still really expensive
2. Is it too hot to wear? (It's been like in the 100s the past few days)
3. What if it doesn't close? I'm really chesty and I'm worried it won't fit right..

But to fund it id have to sell my ss large lily which I use sometimes but not all the time. It's probably my least used bag. It's just too big and the chain hurts my shoulder.

My other option is to save for the YSL motor jacket If I save I can get it for 2500 at my works double discount days for associates

What do you ladies think? Is it worth sacrificing my ss lily?
I say try the jackets for fit first - if you get that "wow I love this and it looks good smile", then I would consider selling the lily. Unless the pain of parting with the lily will be greater than the pain when you use her!

I say try the jackets for fit first - if you get that "wow I love this and it looks good smile", then I would consider selling the lily. Unless the pain of parting with the lily will be greater than the pain when you use her!

The think is I can't try the mulberry jacket on its in San Francisco and I'm in Orange County :sad: I've tried the ysl one it fits me fine!

I would leave the pink jacket and keep the lily for now, there are too many "if"'s with the jacket..
Then that gives you a little while to decide about the other jacket. :smile:

I would keep the lily as it sounds hot for a jacket, if you are unsure maybe at least wait til you try jacket. It would be awful to part with a bag you maybe desperate to get back. I know what you mean about the chain but it is a lovely bag and you don't see a lot of them

Do you think you'll love and use the ysl more than the lily?

No I wouldn't sell the lily for the ysl just for the pink mulberry Moto jacket in pink. It's going to be on sale for $1700 but I can get the ysl one for $2500 and I'm thinking for the price difference I might as well buy the ysl one.. And I wouldn't have to sell anything you know?

No I wouldn't sell the lily for the ysl just for the pink mulberry Moto jacket in pink. It's going to be on sale for $1700 but I can get the ysl one for $2500 and I'm thinking for the price difference I might as well buy the ysl one.. And I wouldn't have to sell anything you know?

But since the mulberry jacket is on sale I have to create the funds ASAP

I say go the YSL one, it sounds like that's the one you really want. When things are on sale I try to ask myself.... Would I buy this if it was full price, or would I get something else for the money?
It's hard though, not as easy as it sounds, but maybe try it.

I think you guys are right I will pass on the biker jacket for now. Maybe if it hits the outlets lol! I like my lily and I never see it in the khaki on eBay so I might miss her if I let her go. I need to spend money on things I really need! (Wallet and sunglasses). Thank you all!