SS 2022 collections

I totally agree with you. You can really tell the point where youtubers turn from passionate reviewers and collectors into business people. I rather listen to the ones who have only a few subbies than the ones who are making money out of youtube and get the special treatment from the brands. It is even worse in the perfume community (I love perfumes too). The youtubers get all kinds of expensive perfumes for free to review them. I don't trust their reviews at all, because all of a sudden all the expensive scents smell heavenly etc... :rolleyes:
(sorry for getting off-topic...)
Yes...this exactly. :tup:

Yeah she definitely was not acting like herself (I've watched pretty much all her videos). Funny you mentioned storyline because she did post she was getting a new CA and less than two weeks later she's sent an "it" bag; so if a "deal" was made it must have been during that time.
This is why I have to stay off YouTube. They are all full of sh*t. Something wasn't right about this whole thing.

Yes I think this is it! I don’t think people thought she worked for them but definitely thought she got it early to build a following for it. I love the Gucci version you shared! I’m definitely off the loop train, I snagged a garden speedy so if I don’t keep it I’ll be looking into the Gucci!!
No way this bag just "appeared" for her. She got it b/c of her following.

Has anyone sent their SS22 bags for assessment/repair due to the issues with the chipping/peeling? Currently have this issue with the Papillon BB which has been used only a handful of times. Whereas my ZCP MF is in perfect condition despite being used daily since I got it 6 months ago…
View attachment 5627793View attachment 5627794View attachment 5627795
What a beautiful bag but yikes! It doesn't matter if other people are having this chipping issue. You have color rubbing off. The bag is meant to be used so color should not be wearing off after a few times. Imo that is a defect. How do they expect you to use it? If you are wearing it crossbody, shoulder style or top handle, those are correct ways of use so they can't say you are being too rough. Stand your ground. Add another 2 or 3 months of frequent wear, you'll have more color off. Anyone else having this issue should report it as well.

What a beautiful bag but yikes! It doesn't matter if other people are having this chipping issue. You have color rubbing off. The bag is meant to be used so color should not be wearing off after a few times. Imo that is a defect. How do they expect you to use it? If you are wearing it crossbody, shoulder style or top handle, those are correct ways of use so they can't say you are being too rough. Stand your ground. Add another 2 or 3 months of frequent wear, you'll have more color off. Anyone else having this issue should report it as well.
You’re absolutely right! I’m so afraid of using it thinking that more colour will come off - so what’s the point of having such a nice bag!

Hi all, I was lucky enough to grab a new Midnight Fuchsia zippy coin purse from a preloved store! Just wanted to check, though, is it normal for the centre slip pocket to have one panel curved, and one flat? It's my first ever ZCP and I thought when I saw this exact style nearly 2 years ago, both panels were straight and of equal height. No concave cut out. If anyone has the ZCP in Sunrise Pastel and wants to comment too, that'd be helpful :smile: thanks heaps! Hope you're all still enjoying this summer Pastel collection!

Zcp panel.jpg

Hi all, I was lucky enough to grab a new Midnight Fuchsia zippy coin purse from a preloved store! Just wanted to check, though, is it normal for the centre slip pocket to have one panel curved, and one flat? It's my first ever ZCP and I thought when I saw this exact style nearly 2 years ago, both panels were straight and of equal height. No concave cut out. If anyone has the ZCP in Sunrise Pastel and wants to comment too, that'd be helpful :smile: thanks heaps! Hope you're all still enjoying this summer Pastel collection!

View attachment 5971232
I have one in DE and it’s the same with the 1 curved cut out. Makes it so convenient to take your card in and out.

• Thanks
Reactions: bagsamplified