SS 2022 collections

In other words high spenders/influencers got it early. I’m really suspicious of MarquitaLV’s backtracking and strange YouTube video now loving it, it just felt weird!
Yeah LV isn't the only company to send to influencers before releasing to the public to create buzz. I try to stay off YouTube as much as possible though. Influencers bug me.

In other words high spenders/influencers got it early. I’m really suspicious of MarquitaLV’s backtracking and strange YouTube video now loving it, it just felt weird!

I think she has a brand deal with LV or they comped her the bag like other influencers but she doesn't want to make it obvious to her audience.

Last edited:
I think she has a brand deal with LV or they comped her the bag like other influencers but she doesn't want to make it obvious to her audience.
I agree and I thought she quoted a couple of different prices. Do we know the price for this bag in the US? I love it but I'm not paying what she quoted and it made me pull out my Galliera instead.

Wow I guess I am just puzzled as 866 VUITTON says that it is not being released until Sept 29, and my CA says as far as he knows that this hasn't changed. I paid a full deposit for whenever it is out, so I guess I will find out at some point.
I met my CA for shaved ice last night. He said the loop gm was being released in late September. He showed me on his phone. When he pulled up the item number there wasn't even a pic of the bag yet.

I thought the whole thing was bizarre. I trust this forum more than influencer reviews. We share photos and opinions of bags because we love them, not because we’re trying to get viewers and make money off of them.

Last edited:
I thought the whole thing was bizarre. I trust this forum more than influencer reviews. We share photos and opinions of bags because we love them, not because we’re trying to get viewers and make money off of them.

Agreed. It seems like once an YouTuber hits 20k subs in the luxury space they are primed to be bought off as "brand ambassadors" or sent free stuff for reviews. I enjoy the reviews here and also when I am recommended smaller channels as I find them more authentic.

Agreed. It seems like once an YouTuber hits 20k subs in the luxury space they are primed to be bought off as "brand ambassadors" or sent free stuff for reviews. I enjoy the reviews here and also when I am recommended smaller channels as I find them more authentic.

I was actually thinking this, it was just such a strange video, she was even acting strangely! The whole thing smacked of building a storyline of the bag.
I used to like Marquita, but now all she talks about is making money. I know she gets paid from YouTube. Celebrities and influencers gets the bags first because it's free PR for the company. Celebrities and certain influencers gets their bags free. I believe Marquita still pays for hers because she says she's VIC. She does get special treatment because she's an influencer. She said that her CA sends her bags to try out for a few days and she doesn't get charged if she sends it back. They'll only charge her account if she decides to keep the bag. That irks me. She gets to film and play with the bag without getting charged. If she sends it back that bag will be sold to someone else.

I was actually thinking this, it was just such a strange video, she was even acting strangely! The whole thing smacked of building a storyline of the bag.
Yeah she definitely was not acting like herself (I've watched pretty much all her videos). Funny you mentioned storyline because she did post she was getting a new CA and less than two weeks later she's sent an "it" bag; so if a "deal" was made it must have been during that time.