SS 2011 Precollection’s Colour card

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dunno if anyone posted this yet? I received from a friend...thought I'd share as I always get my info first hand from TPF :biggrin:

Noir
    Anthracite
    Ardoise
    Praline
    Militaire
    Nuage
    Vieux Rose
    Grenadine
    Mimosa

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for sharing!

I can't enlarge the thumbnail (comes up blank when I click on it) but Ardoise has me intrigued. I wonder if it's another blue-grey like Tempete? Militaire looks like a darker version of Olive.

No navy or red - I am saved!

3. I'm dying!!!!!!
    I need to have Nuage, Vieux Rose, Grenadine and Mimosa. SIGH

4. Thanks for this! I am loving Militaire...I hope it's got more grey/brown undertones...
    And Vieux Rose seems interesting, too, but I'll have to reserve judgment till later!

5. not sure if it's my computer monitor...but vieux rose looks like bois de rose to me, and grenadine looks like pivoine!

6. how can i enlarge the pic for you to see? help?

i'm interested in ardiose,nuage and militaire...:biggrin:

7. grenadine looks interesting!

8. OMG...I really want a yellow Bal bag...so I guess Mimosa is my goal then...
    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

9. Loving mimosa & nuage! Ardoise looks like the perfect shade of grey.

10. I can not see the pic you posted. Can you please save the pic to .jpg and re-post it ? :smile:

11. here u go! hope it works! :smile:

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG]

not liking anything yet

13. ^^^ I can see the swatches now - thank you so much for posting!

I have translated the names of the colours from french to english to give us a little more idea (although most are obvious anyway) ;):

Ardoise = Slate
    Praline = Praline
    Militaire = Soldier
    Nuage = Cloud
    Vieux Rose = Antique Pink
    Grenadine = Grenadine
    Mimosa = Mimosa

I must say - none of these colours are doing it for me so far.....can't wait to see the main collection colours!

14. hhhhmmm ........

thanks for posting this!! still undecided on the color but nuage has my interest :smile:

i hope a new gray will come out!

15. Wow, thank you for posting this!!

Mimosa in a RH Town, oh yes... and Nuage and Militaire... mmmm!

However, I am still waiting for Bal to re-release a Bordeaux/Grenat/Burgundy/Black-Cherry Town or Work in either RH or RGGH. Ooh, now THAT is my latest HG!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice