SS 2010 Leathers Sneak Peek

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
Guess what Maria sent me ..... leather pics!!!

Antique Chocolate
antique_chocolate.jpg

Blue Shine
blue_shine.jpg

Bright Green
bright_green.jpg

Bronzey Chocolate
bronzey_chocolate.jpg

There is also a Blue/Purple & Lilac Lamb that I don't have pics of...

So many I love, I'm in big trouble!

I should have swatches early next week!

Weird thing is Light Olive looked completely different on my work monitor...hmmm....

Love, love, love, Oak, Pearlized Grey, Cream, Blue Shine.....

BLURPLE?! My heart just skipped a beat lmao! Of course my fave color in the world doesn't have a pic. Grr.

Right off the bat, I'm loving pebbled fushia/pebbled orange as a combo, english green/cream, and as stand-alones red wine and bronzey chocolate...now they just need to have new styles... Must. get. to. computer for better photos!!! ahhh!!!

Silly Kitty, I cannot wait until you get the swatches and take pictures for us - they are so much better than what Ignes has. Are you getting the Pebbled Orange and the Red-Orange? I have wanted an orange bag forever! If one of those is the "right" orange, I may clear out a couple of bags in my closet to make room for one!

As for the leathers, those are some very nice selections. Aside from the oranges, I like Blue Shine, Cracked Black, Cracked Pewter, Cracked Purple (did I just type that? Yay!), Cream, Navy Sky and Yellow Tan.

Oak is beautiful, but I have more brown and tan bags than any reasonably sane person should. Vintage Rose looks very interesting - I'd like to see more of that. And is that Turquoise SUEDE? Be still my heart!