SS 10 Order Rumination Thread

GB - Ohh... you know what I just thought of ...a Luisa in Black 109 & Cracked Black!

I love Vintage Camel .... need to figure out a bag for this leather myself!

Bronzey Chocolate is very very dark, nearly black w a very subtle bling, and it has the amazing tinted texture.

Check out the Pale Pink pics on the other thread. It's a bit peachy IMO.

Light Olive is really a green tinged tan to my eyes. It's spongey and has big pebbling...fairly matte. I just wanted it be be Bal Olive!!

I'm sooo glad you reversed you position on suede, I guarantee you will not regret it! I'm also sure your ROAKer will want you to have the bag you truly want! (not me for the record!)

SK, I forgot to mention that I have asked for light reinforcement in the mini O in smoked tan. I told Maria I want it to have a lot of slouch & smoosh but not be a total puddle, like my mini E in Oak is. I'm going to request green suede with smoked tan as my first choice.

Do you think yellow suede would work with a chocolate leather or would you go with gold splashed? Decisions, decisions!

I think your Matilda sounds awesome!! I love their purple lining most personally. I just like the rich color of it. I have it in 2 bags, both of my Virginias even though I usually try not to repeat linings.

Cracked purple has me pining for a Veronica cross body ala Jane Bond`s cracked green lovely.

Also want a dark grey Gabby with gold hardware some day.

Saw other appealing leathers but none that turned me from my desire for a black sao Millie...except the cracked beauties.

Thanks Silly Kitty. Based on your pictures and your descriptions, I may do either a cracked black or a pebbled orange mini-o (suede lining of course). The pearlized gray also got my attention for a mini-o, but I will resist, with difficulty.

TL, I still don't know what to do about the turquoise suede. Silly Kitty's picture was just cruel and unusual punishment! Isn't it stunning? But to me, turquoise is spring and summer and suede is fall and winter. My mind is very confused with turquoise suede. Also, I saw a turquoise embossed leather Jimmy Choo today which was so stunning - must stay away, or at least wait until it goes on sale!

I'm still waiting for some pictures from Maria, which she said she will get me on Monday. Hopefully, I can make all decisions then.

No Cute, I SO recommend a cracked purple veronica with a cross-body strap. I reach for my cracked green one more often than any other Ignes and I get compliments every single time I wear it.

TL - Ohhh... Gold Splashed for certain w Spongey Chocolate! The purple is my favorite cloth lining as well ...but since this is going to be a forever bag, think it will get old?

NC - Cracked Purple is gorgeous ... I'm thinking of a make up case myself. It's limited, so jump on it if you want it!

JB - I feel the same way about suede. I'm not much into seasons, so I stick to interior suede only! Like my PO pic w the orange...lol?

For my order...

Definite:

Travel Bag
Pearlized Grey
Black Cloth
Silver hw

Matilda
Cracked Black
Cloth lining tbd (purple, black, or ??)
Silver hw
Added Hidden zipper in the back
Remove side tassles (a la TL's and Jred's)
Remove vertical strips

Ordered but subject to change:

Josie
Blue Shine
Blue w Silver Leather mixed in the braid
Suede lining tbd (yellow or fuschia)
Silver hw

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions....

I absolutely have to have something in Vintage Camel. It's structured, so I'm thinking Mini O or Virginia or Mini Chiara.

I'm going to get a make up set and a wristlet or two ...so I can get some fun colors... Cracked Purple for certain in a make up case ...Navy Sky (never though I'd like a calf hair!) ..Red Wine ..hmmm...

I love both Oak and Smoked Tan, but I don't use brown/Tan bags THAT often to justify ...but they are soo gorgeous!

I think you talked me back into gold splashed! LOL! And I've been wanting gold splashed so I should just stick with it. It'll be classic!

I agree... vintage camel in a Virginia or Mini O or Mini C! They'd all be gorgeous and you should get one so I can enjoy it! (because I am NOT ordering any!) You can enjoy my Oak and Smoked Tan bags if you don't order those! I'll end up with 3 spongy leathers! It's my favorite!

I wouldn't get sick of purple lining but black for a travel bag is practical. It will be more of a black hole though. There isn't a grey cloth lining is there? It wouldn't be such a black hole yet it'd be neutral. That cracked black is really cool!

Navy sky is cool for a make up bag too! It wouldn't shed would it? It'd be a bummer to have little hairs stick to your suede lining. Cracked purple would be awesome too but I'm not going to let myself be tempted! No, no, no!

Love your pebbled orange taken with an orange! Perfect! Do you like skittles? Because I want a red bag the exact color of a red skittle and if pebbled red matched a red skittle that might really tempt me!! LOL!

LOL you guys crack me up...you're so fast with your orders! LOL

SK- Thank you so much for posting the photos! And I think YELLOW will go well with Blue Shine (but...I'm also a SD Chargers fan...so I'm biased :biggrin:)

That deep pink croco is so pretty! And I really am not a fan of faux leathers. So I'm thinking that could be the accent (instead of boring black) to the Sofia. I keep wavering back and forth between the Sofia and the Luisa.

Also definitely going to order a cosmetics case and a couple wristlets, not sure on colors though... Something cheery!

Still waiting for that blue/purple leather...grr!

JB - I feel the same way about suede. I'm not much into seasons, so I stick to interior suede only! Like my PO pic w the orange...lol?

I love that pic! So funny. Thank you!

Of all the leathers, I think the oak and the smoked tan are the most beautiful.

I'm leaning away from the turquoise suede. I see myself grabbing that color in a white t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts and the suede just looks strange to me in that picture. It it still so nice though!

I'm trying to decide now between cracked black mini-o and pebbled orange mini-o.

sk, i think yellow would be great with blue shine - very spring-y. i think a dark pink or fuschia would be great, too, but maria told me that they didn't have fuchsia interior suede, at least last i emailed about it. they do have a medium pink, tho, which i've seen pictures of since i was thinking of going with it for my own interior.

as for me, i'm still hoping for yellow! i want yellow with my grey!!

i've also decided NOT to do a magnetic closure, but just the regular zip, and I definitely would like the tassels to made of both colors used in the bag. I've just been wanting a little pop of color - which is why i was playing with stitch colors or colors underneath the handle, but none of that was hitting the right note for me. so, going back to the tassel zipper pull seemed like the best way to get it.

so now i just have to make one more decision - dark or light grey stitching? to match or not to match?

I think I want to get my mom an Ignes - probably a Josephine. Here are my thoughts - please let me know your opinions:

Choice 1: Bright Green lamb. This is not a color she has in her purse wardrobe. She is a May baby, so she loves green and emeralds. But is this color too extreme?

Choice 2: Blue Shine. Also not a color she has in a purse. Would look great casually.

Choice 3: Pearlized Gray. She does not have a gray purse. Probably more versatile than any of the above.

If I get a bag for my mom, I want the leather to be special, something that she would not find in a store. Obviously, I would do a suede interior. What do you all think?

(This may be just a theoretical question. My mom loves a nice bag, but never uses any of them because she does not want to ruin them. Frustrating, really.)

Although lamb is heavenly, bright green could be too bright to choose for someone else. The blue shine and pearlized gray sound like no-misses. Neither are "common" colors. And then you could give her a striking suede interior - that could be bright and colorful!

Confirmed
Pearlized Grey Petra
Naughty bottom in blue shine
Added feet at bottom
Bright blue suede interior

Soft red Cecelia
Pink suede interior
6 studs removed on bottom front and back

Mulling over
Wash bag, but can't decide on a color
Travel bag
Matilda