Squooshified Teal City BIN!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. why are you going to let this bag go Beverly? this bag was one of your favorites, isn't?

2. Gorgeous--good luck, Beverly!

3. It was!! It was the bag I swore up and down I'd never get rid of. I still :heart: :heart: :heart: the color and MOST of all, the leather (it's by far the most buttery soft out of all my B bags).... but I've decided the City size isn't "me" anymore... so I'm replacing all my B bags with First sizes ;)

4. Does that mean you'll be selling the boxes and the lighter blue City as well? Your collection is so beautiful, I have no idea how you part with it!!!

5. i loooooooooooooooooooove it! *drools*

6. Yes.. will be gradually 'purging' them and buying them in First sizes instead :smile:

7. ^ :drool: :nuts: :graucho: :party:

8. I remember seeing a photo of you with this bag and thought it looked amazing on you but good luck with the sale!

9. All the best with the sales!!!! :smile:

10. Beautiful!! Now I need to go to look up how much that would be in US dollars.

11. IT JUST SOLD..... ooooh... it was my favourite softest buttery-est bag.. I miss it already, *lol*

12. Bev, i thought your keeping your FIRST sizes?? why SEAFOAM FIRST???..

Congrats on the sale BTW~