*Squeel* I found the bag I wanted!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would consider the Isabella Fiore, myself.. I think it's very unique and for me quality counts.. I've never liked one of her bags before so i was surprized to find this one! The first one isn't bad either if you don't mind the quality, etc.. i'd definitely carry this bag before a heavily inspired one, you know? Hope i helped, was trying to be constructive!

2. I like quality too that's why I never buy online, I have to see and feel the bags before I make a purchase. Quality-wise, the only purse that ever fell apart on me was Donna Karan, even my Guess bags held up better, in fact, too well for the price. My Guess bags definitely outlasted my Prada that is brand new and is already in repair because the sealant on the handles just cracked. I went to NM and found a bunch of other brand new Pradas with the same problem. But what do I know about quality? ;)

3. I have to say I never liked Isabella Fiore myself and the last bag just reminded me why I don't like her designs.

4. Wow, there are really no rules in fashion anymore if even Cynthia Rowley does this and it is sold by Saks, no less...

Attached Files:

5. Oh wow! I wonder what it's called...

6. I think it's called "Tania" or "Tonya", something like that.

7. Not really feelin the bag...

8. I saw it IRL already and I have to say, it's identical to YSL, the pic doesn't do it justice. And the leather on it is incredible, thick yet soft like silk... I think she outdid YSL on leather quality, I wonder what it is...

9. Eek, after sleeping on it, I think that funky downtown shape bugs me... even the check isn't helping it anymore... now I am glad I didn't get the real YSL:sweatdrop:

10. this thread is in the wrong Forum and going the wrong way.

all done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice