Squeee! She's here! MAM in sea green...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My beautiful MAM in sea green arrived, and I am in LOVE! :love: This is my first RM bag, and I finally can see what all the buzz is about.

The leather is lightly glazed, but still soft and puddly, and the color is TDF! It is a little greener IRL than the outside pics, and not quite as dark as in the modeling pics. Now I know exactly what you mean when you say the sea green is hard to capture in pictures! It is just the perfect medium teal green/blue, more green than blue, I would say. It is a lovely jewel tone- just dark enough that I think I will be able to carry this bag year round. Love love love this bag! :cloud9:

Contessa, to answer your question, the handles are finished on the inside seam, as you can see in the last few pics. HTH!

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      63.2 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      41.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Coolness!!!! She's a beauty! Congrats!

3. Congrats!! She is gorgeous! I love the sea green!!

4. Oh Pixie, Congrats!!! This is one of my favorite colors by far and she looks great on you. Enjoy that beauty!!

5. Beautiful! It looks gorgeous on you! The color is very pretty..Congrats

6. It looks great on you! I never get sick of seeing this color, it is just so pretty!

7. Congrat! she looks SOOOOOOOOO awesome on you!! :smile:

8. Beautiful bag, congrats! And thanks for posting pics of the new handles. I know that's been a concern for many.

9. Beautiful bag, the color looks great in your pics. Congrats!

10. congrats! your first RM?

11. ^^^
    Yep, 1st RM - I am so excited!

Thanks ladies! :ty:

12. Beautiful!!!

13. beautiful :smile:

14. Congrats!! The Sea Green is TDF!!:drool:

15. Congrats.. she looks amazing on you. I'm totally loving the new sealed handles!