Squeaky Handles? Suggestions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am hoping someone will have experienced the same thing and have a solution for me. One of my bags came to me (used) with squeaky handles. What is squeaking (I think) is where the handle attaches to the metal ring (for lack of a better term) on the bag.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It's not super annoying, but it would be nice to make it go away.

BTW ... I did a search on "sqeaky" and "creaky", but didn't find any other posts on this issue, so I apologize if this has been posted about before. :smile:

2. Bumping this because I'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy!

3. oil it up? lol
    i have never heard of this problem!
    cobblers could help?

4. I am not sure how bad your squeaked handles are. One of my bags handles got bended. I sent to LMB, and Barbara fixed it. With the handle fixed and oil extraction, it costs me $180 plus shipping.

5. Mine is a new bag and it started creaking/squeaking after I carried a bunch of stuff in it one time. The handles aren't damages or bent or anything - it just creaks!

6. how about some treadmill or elliptical lubricant? it did eliminated the squeaking sound on my elliptical...so it may work on a bag? just a thought, i've never tried it though.