Squeaky carly

Mine doesn't squeak much anymore....even when it did it wasn't that bad. I have noticed that the leather around one of the rings has loosened up quite a bit so maybe that's why it doesn't sound off everytime I pick it up.

I wish I could record it and play it for you guys. I just don't know. It doesn't seem normal although I'm sure I'm overreacting just a bit. It's like listening to people doing it on a cheap old bed in a cheap motel ... that kind of squeak.

I wish I could record it and play it for you guys. I just don't know. It doesn't seem normal although I'm sure I'm overreacting just a bit. It's like listening to people doing it on a cheap old bed in a cheap motel ... that kind of squeak.

Did you check your pocket for mice?:P

Sorry. Just trying to help you through it!

HA HA HA, WISH I COULD EXPERIENCE THOSE THOUGHTS...NOW...NOT ON MY MIND THESE DAYS..MY GOLD ONE SQUEAKS PRETTY DARN LOUD...YOU ARE A RIOT...MAYBE THE OLD PEOPLE ARE JUST TALKING AND SHE IS HOLDING HER CARLY????:rolleyes: