Squeaky Black Flamma Cloud Clutch Hinges

indiaink

When your own initials are enough.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
See subject. Any ideas? I hate to use oil, although I could put a paper towel in to catch overflow and not get it on the leather.

Otherwise, I adore this bag - it’s a better size than the BV Pouch, and the leather? Divine! Just those squeaky hinges. I bought it pre-loved, it arrived today; I’ve reached out to MG and the seller to see what the options are.

BUT! Here are the pros, so figured somebody here would know what to do.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Figured it out on my own - took a q-tip, doused it with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner and soaked the hinges, closed and opened the bag a few times, problem solved. Worked extra conditioner into the leather. Win-win. This is a beautiful bag and I’ll be purchasing at least one more, in the Spiga color.

THANKS ANYWAY, folks!

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
So happy to hear you got your bag, and love it! :yahoo: I agree it's a better size than the BV Pouch. Very clever way to fix the problem of the noisy hinges! :tup:

Reactions: indiaink

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
So happy to hear you got your bag, and love it! :yahoo: I agree it's a better size than the BV Pouch. Very clever way to fix the problem of the noisy hinges! :tup:
Yeah - it's a win-win, because ... if the 'liquid' goes anywhere, it's on the leather - and it's leather conditioner. LOL. I know, master of the obvious.

Reactions: JenJBS