Square Mini - Quilted Navy or Chevron Black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on vacation right now and have the opportunity to pick up a Chanel Square Mini in either Quilted in Navy or Chevron in Black.

This will be my first Chanel bag. Ideally, I'd like a Quilted in Black but the city I live in doesn't have a Chanel boutique and I heard minis are hard to come by so I'd like to pick one up now.

Which should I pick?

2. I'm more of a fan of Quilted - and I like the idea of a navy bag. So I vote for quilted navy!

3. +1

4. Either would be beautiful...I would try them both and and choose the one that calls to you...they both sound lovely.

5. Wait for the Quilted in Black - Do a phone order if possible rather than settling....

6. The 16 spring navy with silver hardware is amazing!!!

7. I love the chevron with silver hardware but if you want quilted Vanana is right the navy from Spring is a gorgeous shade :smile:

8. It really depends on the color palette you typically wear. I thought a navy bag would work perfectly for me as I tend to wear cool tones but I seem to use my black bags so much more. Good luck deciding!

9. Quilted navy for a modern yet elegant touch. Chevron in black is edgy! I'm no help..

10. I vote for quilted navy if you couldn't wait for the black.

11. I saw a really beautiful vintage black lambskin mini at xupes.com. I want it so much but maybe you are interested? Xupes is in the UK but even if that is inconvenient for you, the price is good for the quality/condition.