Square mini as cross body?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning! Does the square mini work well when worn cross body? I am 5'2" and size 8/10 for reference. Thanks for any input!

2. I'm 5'4" and wear my square mini cross body all the time :smile:

3. You may want to check out LV loverCC on you tube. She has a lovely square mini and I believe she models it crossbody. It's a darling bag.

4. I can wear mine comfortably crossbody but I don't like the look. IMO It looks like a utility pouch when worn cross body.

5. At your height, it might be OK, but because it is kind of a chunky little bag with 3" depth, it will stick out a bit. I'm 5' 6" and it just looks silly on me crossbody so I only wear it on the shoulder.

6. I am 5'4" , size 0 and I do wear it cross body....but do look a little silly doing so. Not that it prevents me from doing it... sometimes, functionality trumps 🤓

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PurseForum mobile app

7. My square mini strap length is 20.5 inches, sits a bit high for my liking when crossbody. I am 5'3.

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

8. I'm 5'4 and 95lbs and wear mine cross body...You can see me model it in my YouTube video, my channel is Stylevialauren :smile:

9. I'm 5'7 and I sometimes wear it crossbody. Some ppl may find it look silly but I am comfortable with it anyways 😆

image.jpeg
  10. I think it looks great on you!

11. I'm 5'2 and it sits right at the same place as it does on my shoulder. But I've noticed it differs by body type. :smile:

12. I agree with the others. It does sit high and I'm 5'4

13. I agree with ithers too that it really depends on the body type of a person and what strap lenght the square mini has. I noticed that new Caviar Chevron mini only has a strap lenght of 19.5 inches and Im 5'2 not that skinny and when I ordered it I mainly wanted it to be a crossbody bag but when I tried it it looked so awkward so I have to give it up and sell it since I got it from a personal shopper. Some square minis have 20.5 strap lenght so those might work on skinnier ladies😊

14. I am 5ft same size as you but a bit top heavy. Here's a pic.

image.jpeg
  15. When I tried square mini in the store, the strap length just a bit too short for crossbody.. I decided to buy it as I really love this chevron caviar combo, rare!! . I told myself that's ok I just use it as shoulder or double chain as handheld bag. In the end, whenever I use my square mini, I still prefer to wear it crossbody, so much easier and comfortable when walking. I just try to shift square mini slightly to the side to make the chain length looks longer.. lol

I am 5'3, my modeling pics below for reference.
    Strap length of my mini square is 20.5 inches.
    1464401184676.jpg