SQ's bag collection

1. Here is the first part of my bag collection. You can find some designer bags but also the ones that I call 'fun bags'.

1 - Balenciaga City Medium Classique. Lovely! This is the Christmas present I bought for myself :love:
    2 - Two black bags I use in my working days: the one on the left is very big and it is produced by Italian brand Mazzini, the one on the right has got a nice 'moon' shape and is by Bally.
    3 - My black Paddington :love: The leather is so supple and soft!

Balenciaga.jpg Black bags.jpg Immagine 056.jpg
  2. These are other bags of my collection.

1 - These are two bags I usually use in the evenings, when I go out with my husband. The one on the left is embroidered with some sequins and crystals, the one on the right (one of my favourite bags) has got a printed magnolia on the front.
    2 - Another bag I love: a clutch bag made of brown leather, with a string closure (you wrap the strings around the bag).
    3 - These are my 'fun bags': on the left, a shopping bag that I especially use in summer and a cat's face shaped bag by Emily the Strange.

Clutch bags.jpg Pochette Radà.jpg Fun Bags.jpg
  3. You have a very nice collection! I love your black B-bag!

4. Cute cat face, lol. It's so adorable!

5. nice bags! i also like the balenciaga :biggrin:

6. Love the paddington !

7. Nice bags :biggrin: I love your summer shopping bag!

8. I think that is the strangest bag that I have: it is made out of mango juice cartons :amuse:

9. I love your B-bag!

10. Cute bags! The balenciaga is my favorite.

11. nice collection! Your evening bags are gorgeous

12. Cute paddy!!!

13. Cute and eclectic collection!

14. Thanks everybody :biggrin:

15. bally does things of great quality, good choice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice