Spy still an "it" bag?

I think classic and always will be. They hold their resell value very well and I do not think it matters about them being an "it" bag they are beautiful, practical and the colours are to die for.

IMO, it looks like a nice, practical bag. It's the small bags that concern me. I'm just thinkin' "really, how much stuff can you put in there"? But, the Fendi Spy is a decent size. You can carry anything and everything in it. And it's stylish but not too trendy. As long as the wearer Loves it, it's an "it" bag.

It's so different from any other bag, definitely a classic! I know many others think it's a trend, but it's one of the best and most unique purses I've ever touched/seen/possessed.

I think it's destined to be a classic. I don't think it's an "IT" bag now though, except in the eyes of the carrier which is what matters. I'll be carrying my Spies with love and pride, whether it's an IT or an OUT or whatever in between bag! :love:

Woo-hoo! I am glad to hear this. Now I have to worry that the Spy bag's status will far outlast my Spy bags. One of the poor things is looking especially worn.