Spy shots of Maxi twiggy Vs Twiggy

dannkat

Mar 30, 2007
Hi ladies,

Spotted this gorgeous maxi twiggy in our local boutique.....

Canard Maxi Twiggy

attachment.php

Side by side with a cyclade twiggy
attachment.php

Look at the long handles on maxi:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• maxi.jpg
    maxi.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,977
  • maxi2.jpg
    maxi2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 2,081
  • maxi3.jpg
    maxi3.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 1,810
You're most welcome, ruirui.

misstuerose: Smaller in terms of look or capacity??? In fact city and twiggy are of the same capacity. The former is taller but not as wide whereas the latter is shorter and wider. Maxi is much more spacious than city. HTH.

I think the twiggy is a lot cuter, and easy imo to wear over your shoulder. Actually I don't really get the name, because I don't think this new style looks much like a twiggy at all.

Thanks for the pictures....I am REALLY wanting this bag!!!!! I love the LV speedy which some are saying this is the size of a 35 which is a great size for me. I think I might even love this MORE than a speedy because it will get smooshy!!!!! I can only find one store online that is carrying the maxi right now, I can't decide on what color to get. Does anyone know if this will be released in more colors? I can only find three colors right now.
I love it!!!! Thanks!!!!

I think the resemblance with the Twiggy is that the MT (Maxi Twiggy) is also rounded and seems like a duffle bag.

I've only seen it in Canard at the local store. Not sure as to what colours there are.

At first glance, it resembles a City (but the front/back is made up of two panels of leather each, while the City only has a single panel). It is a nice size, I'd say, probably holds as much as a City and the long strap certainly comes in useful.

Thanks for the pictures....I am REALLY wanting this bag!!!!! I love the LV speedy which some are saying this is the size of a 35 which is a great size for me. I think I might even love this MORE than a speedy because it will get smooshy!!!!! I can only find one store online that is carrying the maxi right now, I can't decide on what color to get. Does anyone know if this will be released in more colors? I can only find three colors right now.
I love it!!!! Thanks!!!!

No worries. Definitely not size of a speedy 35 but 30 instead. Yes, it's more than a speedy as it has an additional long strap to x body or double it up as a shoulder carry bag. Very versatile!!! So far in my local store, only col I've seen is canard. Another pfer got a moutard maxi twiggy. Very cute:yahoo:

Last edited: