*SPY PIX @ NM Fashion Island*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i went to the NM @ newport beach today and took some pix. there was a coral red city with RH on hold for someone, it has pretty thick smooth yummy non-distressed leather with even color (looks redder than orangy), that someone who gets it is VERY lucky!! :nuts:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those floral bags are gorgeous!! Thanks for the 007 pics lol!

3. wow - you got some great pics!! Great spy work - the NM in San Fran is teeming with SA's, I havent yet gotten a shot...these are excellent!!

4. nice pics:yes:

5. hehe no problem i took them real fast when the SA went inside the back :graucho:

6. OMG these are awesome pictures!! You really are gooood! Thanks for sharing.

7. excellent spy pics! thanks for sharing!

8. Great pics!! Thanks! the magenta clutch is so yummy!

9. I just couldn't stop coming back here to check the pictures over and over again...great pictures and everything is gorgeous!! thank you!

10. One word; YUMMMYYYYYY!!!! Now that's a sight I hope to behold in person one day!!! (There are no Bal stores where I live)

11. Thanks for sharing!!! Great shots, star!!:woohoo:

12. Oooh I see something I want! Wish they were open right now!

13. :nuts: WOW!!! They are so pretty!!! Nice pics... Thanks for posting!

14. Good pics. The bags are gorgeous.

15. What color green is this???
    [​IMG]