Spy pics of the ESCAPADE from Neiman's SF

I think the Escapade would be too big when stuffed for cabin baggage! It would be more fun in Violet though...The RTT is certainly a gorgeous alternative to the Weekender. I am so looking forward to seeing the Step. I think the new Step will be a winner...That's just me though:shame:

Yes Spiral it sounds like a great size for us boys over here. But also a great price.
I just gave my black 2005 city away to my sister, because its maybe a little to little for me.
Fiatflux i stil don`t know if i like the giant hardware, maybe in silver. But i missed the tassles. So till now no giant for me.
Maybe black with silver????????????????????

ThanxFX:heart:

Now almost a year later,
I do love the giant hardware in silver.
I did buy the purple giant siver womens besace a little time ago.
And last week my black (lamb) giant silver coinpurse arived.
I changed my mind about the hardware, i realy did not like the Giant Gold.
But i do love the Giant silver and the gunshotmetal and i am looking for to
the new hardware in the same colour as the bag. As my sa told me with leather coverd, but other people say just the same colour and the material????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
We wil see Hugs FX:heart:
Thanx for bringing back this tread.

First thank you for the spy pics. They are very good also, but that bag is huge! You could crawl into it. My husband said, you might as well carry a laundry bag.

I wish they would make a great bag that is the size between the city and first. I don't know why they keep making them bigger. It seems it would be more cost effective for them to make 4 or 5 bags out of the amount of leather of that huge bag. :noggin:

The RTT in my opinion is a smaller version of the escapade. So, its more of a north south work bag .. with feet though.

All RTTs only came out with giant hardware.

Whereas the work is more of an east west bag.

The work looks more pleasing when worn ( imo of course... )
I am 5'5 and 135 lbs.

But, for taller , leggy persons , Im sure they could rock the RTT...

Now for the escapade, I would say those belong to men who are 6 foot or taller:P
Is the RTT like the work?