Spy pics of the ESCAPADE from Neiman's SF

Wow, Kimair! Great spy pics!!!! It is awesome to see the escapade, it sure is a large bag. Thanks for posting the pics and info. Also, great job in enabling the NM LE city, good work, LOL!

Wow - that's a big bag! Thanks for the spy pics esp. the modeling one...I was wondering about these new styles...now I just need (IRL) pics of the step & the RTT (or is the escapade the same thing as the RTT? :confused1:) Anyway, great covert op! :ninja:

Nice detective work! The escapade looks almost as big as the vehicle that shares its name. I've never been able to pull off a large bag myself - I feel like I'm a kid playing with my mother's bag.

Woah! You could step inside and take a nap in there! Thanks for the photos!

Kimair, have you been inquiring with the SAs about the colors they don't have yet for fall? I was there over the weekend and asked about violine and they said they had no clue. I remember before when we were able to get on a waitlist and they had some idea of what they were going to get but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore unless I'm just not prodding enough.:shrugs:

. I remember before when we were able to get on a waitlist and they had some idea of what they were going to get but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore unless I'm just not prodding enough.:shrugs:

Actually, my SA at Neiman Marcus have told me before that they get "look books" of orders they have placed for their store. I didn't ask her to get in depth with the whole thing but I do believe they know (or at least have the slightest idea) of what they are getting for the rest of the season (I believe what they can't really assure are the delivery dates - some come earlier and some much later than the anticipated arrival).

Kimair, thanks for more Spy pics!!! I love it! Daphne wasn't kidding when she said this thing is going to be HUGE!

Were you able to see/confirm if the price is in fact $2195?

And for anyone wondering,

Bal NY placed an order for the Black with Silver and Sienna with Gold (ONLY!)

incoralblue...yes the price is $2195...
it really is a gorgeous bag, the leather was nice and smooshy...

murasaki...like incoral said, an sa should be able to tell you what colors they are getting in each style...

the girl that bought the LE asked about other colors in the RH brief and the sa that was there (she was new) pulled out a big binder with small pics of each bag and color codes (like for the RH brief, it had 4 numbers, so they ordered it in 4 colors only)...
they just don't know exact delivery dates...

i might try to go back tomorrow and lunch to find out more about what they're getting in what colors, especially the step...
she was able to tell me that they only ordered the small lune in pine and tomato, which sucks because they had the lune clutch in grape and it was gorgeous...:heart::heart: