Spy pics of double flap on jumbo & maxi

The only thing worse to me than the dumb double flap is the price. I am officially done with my Chanel collection! I'm not about to pay almost as much as a Hermes Kelly for a maxi. Not happening.

purseinsanity, very well sad. It's very sad that the maxi and the 2.55 reissue in 227 prices are almost as much as a Hermes Kelly. That's insane.

I have been eyeing on a lindy or victoria in Rubis, now that Chanel keep increasing the price, I might have no choice but to go over to H. :graucho:

Will Chanel put a double flap on the mini and e/w and increase the price after? Never liked the double flap!

that brown maxi is such a beautiful colour, but hmm.... definitely like it in a single flap..
to me atleast in that picture.. the 2nd flap looks too short... it shouldnt be on such a big bag.

NYCavalier, C, thanks a lot for the spy pics! :urock:
Is the maxi in the "rust" color? I agree that the double flap on maxi and jumbo will be inconvenient but oh well... :-s I would still buy them if there will be TDF colors though.

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I think the double flap is nice look-wise, but I can only imagine opening up the long flap on the maxi to find another short flap to flip up underneath.. especially if you are in a hurry to access the bag.. will take some getting used to.. :Push: