SPY PICS- NM Tyson's Corner

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I was able to stop by the store a bit today and took my first spy pics ever! They had two GORGEOUS vermillion cities. One in rh and one with gsh. If I was not already getting a tomato city I would be hooked. It is a red with yellow undertones (as opposed to tomato which has blue undertones), and it is tdf. It is not orangy at all.

There was a buton d'or first. Someone was looking for one recently, but I have not found the post yet. They also have some gorgeous turquoise including a city with rh and a part time with ggh which are both calling my name...

I am sorry they are sideways, Iphoto is acting up so I can't rotate the.

Enjoy

Attachments

• balspy1.jpg
    balspy1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 321
  • balspy2.jpg
    balspy2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 267
  • balspy3.jpg
    balspy3.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 248
  • balspy4.jpg
    balspy4.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 289
I was there yesterday! There was a black day with GSH and it was gorgeous with the most amazing leather. Oh if I wasn't on a major purse ban..i would've totally scooped it up.

thanks for the spy pics by the way.

Let me rotate those photos for you.... BTW, is the red City is Coral SGH? It is gorgeous!

balspy1.jpg

balspy2.jpg

balspy3.jpg

balspy4.jpg

Spy club is enlarging...ehehe...lovely pics!
But....but oh god...HOW DO THEY STORE THE BAGS? :crybaby: Poor little princesses...so tight one to the other..sigh...every single bag need its space to live in!!!
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Yup, that City looks like Coral.

...and is that a Jaune Day hiding behind that GSH black day? :nuts:

Thanks for the spy pics, ronsdiva!

When did they move the bbags over near the LV boutique? (and then where are the Marc Jacobs bags?) God, i really need to visit more often, i've been neglecting my bbag duties :OP