Spy pics! January Epi, Mono, Empreinte!

Gal4Dior

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
I was in the boutique today and I got a chance to take a look at the new releases!

I saw the new epi in orange, fuschia, red, indigo, and brown.

I also saw a new Empreinte bag released in the ombré and purple color. The bag is suede and Empreinte leather and is sort of a zipped hobo. It has a shoulder strap and comes in PM and MM sizes. The MM size is shown below.

Lastly is the monogram release. It's a new zippered hobo in MM and PM sizes. Price point is around $1280 for PM and $1380 for MM. This bag looks like a zippered delightful. So gorgeous! I'm in love with the MM! The bag is called the Sully.

All of these items will be released on January 13th. I hope the price increase doesn't occur before I get my hands on the Sully MM!
Enjoy the pics!

image-4142966844.png

Attachments

• image-1175120174.png
    image-1175120174.png
    856.7 KB · Views: 8,037
  • image-1832390282.png
    image-1832390282.png
    886.3 KB · Views: 7,993
  • image-2709267360.png
    image-2709267360.png
    911.5 KB · Views: 15,775
Here is a mod pic of the Sully MM! I love how different the design of the hardware is! It's stunning!
f92d43dd.jpg

The sully looks AMAZING!!! So is it the same size at the delightful mm? Is the handle vachetta?? And the only other vachetta is the stripes down the side.......Any more details would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

The sully looks AMAZING!!! So is it the same size at the delightful mm? Is the handle vachetta?? And the only other vachetta is the stripes down the side.......Any more details would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

I don't think it is as wide as the delightful MM, it was just I thought it looked like the delightful with a zipper on it. :smile: Yes, the handle is vachetta and the piping is vachetta. I love it because there is minimal vachetta...it makes wearing the bag so much more worry free!

Thank you for posting! I've been wanting to see their new Empreinte bag but after seeing this, I'm kinda disappointed. Unless it will look different when I see it in person. What do you think about it?

I love all the Epi colors and the new Mono Sully is interesting too. I want to go to LV store now..:woot: