Spy pics from Bal London

P&P--the moto jacket looks amazing on you!!!! I love it! What bag did you get???? GGH????? Girl, spill the beans!!! Don't leave us wondering!!! :P

Thnaks sweetie, I really love this jacket!

You guys should guess before I say which bag I got, lol! It is a GGH bag, but hmmm...what model and what color?:graucho:

First, you look amazing in those jackets! Love, love, love the petrol, and I'm so glad you got it! Second, thanks for the spy pics--the papier styles are unique and pretty! Finally, I'm dying to know what bag you ended up buying!

purse&pug, wellcome back from London!!! :hugs:Many thanks for the spy pics:graucho: The Petrol moto jacket is really beautiful on you!!! Oh, I love to see more pics of your new baby...:coolio: From spypics, I will love to have the red GH studs sandals!!!

Last edited:
Thanks vic413 and suchagirl!

I would love a WE but I did not. I actually got a....
...Pourpre GGH Pom Pon! :biggrin:

I have always thought that the Pom was not for me but when I tried it in the store it was love at first sight! Love that I can wear it crossbody! And Pourpre is a gorgeous color, especially with GGH! The color is even more gorgeous IRL then I thought it would be (it's very hard to capture the true color in pics!)

Congrats. on your pom! I recently got one, too, in sorbet, and I love the crossbody option, as well! Poupre is a stunning color! So happy for you!

congrats on your petrol jacket, you rock it. i'd love to see more pics of this color, please take a couple more mod shots when you have time. thank you for sharing all these spy pics.