Spy pics from Bal London

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello gals! Was in Bal London last week and I couldn't help myself, had to take some spy pics while I was shopping:graucho: The lightening is very strange in the store, i.e. Sang looks orange. SA had to show me some of the bags in another room so i could see how they really looked!

2. Can't wait!

3. Here are some Tomate and Noix SGH bags and a pair of Tomate ballet flats (so cute!)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Black and Sang GGH bags and Sang sandals (I want those!!). Sang looks totally different IRL and my iPhone camera doesn't help much either...lol

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Black GGH Traveller and a wallet (don't know what kind, sorry). I totally regretted not buing the Traveller after I got home so I ordered it today, it is a very cute clutch and I love the tiny bunny ears!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. A big and a small Papier bag. Haven't seen the small one before, it was actually quite cute! I did not like the pics I have seen earlier of the Papier bag, but I feel a little different now I must admit.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. I have the Black GGH Traveller Wallet ... and let me tell you, it's really HUGE!! It was great when I traveled a lot (for business), because I would use the compartments to store receipts, my tickets, etc. However, now that I don't travel as much, I find that it's really too big to put into my purses - even the Part-Times!

It looks like the other wallet is the Compagnon - which would be a better choice size-wise!

8. OOOOOOOOH ... what's the leather like?!?! ... and what type of leather is it??! Is it that paper-thin leather that Bal used for those weird "messenger"-style bags they did last year (sorry - I didn't like them)! Is the smaller one Outremer - it's PRETTY!!

9. And here is a spy pic of me trying on the moto jacket. This is a light/medioum brown one (sorry, can't remember the actual name but it waas 2010 collection). It was gorgeous, but it's not really me. I'm not a brown person, not when it somes to clothing, I can wear brown bags though.

[​IMG]

And here I'm trying on the moto jacket in 2010 Petrol. Loved this medium/dark grey color so i ended up getting this one:yahoo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. I also bought a bag, and this is a bag I never thought I would buy! I'm a City lover and was almost certain I would get a City...but no. I'm really surprised and very happy! Anyone want to guess? It's a GGH, that's all I can say right now:sneaky:

11. I love those sandals too!! Thanks for the pics!! Love the jackets!! Do you know the name of the lighter brown? Congrats on your jacket!

12. I know, it was bigger than I expected! But that is why I like it, I want to use it as a clutch not a wallet;) And you can organize things in it so easily, a great bonus for a scatterbrain like me...lol. And the bunny ears....oh, they are soooo cute!

13. The leather was really soft and not as paper thin as I expected. I think the blue one is Outremer, but I did not get the chance so ask what colors these were, sorry! I also saw this lady carrying it in the store (the small one) and it looked really cute!

14. P&P--the moto jacket looks amazing on you!!!! I love it! What bag did you get???? GGH????? Girl, spill the beans!!! Don't leave us wondering!!! :P

15. Thanks, I think buying this jacket is the best clothing investment I have ever done! Will probably use it with everything...lol.
    SA just said "light brown" when she gave me the jacket and I forgot to check the tag so unfortunately I do not know the name of the brown one.