Spy pic's and..............

Great spy pics! Love the keyfob you picked out and the magenta is a fun color!
Thanks!

Bag twins! I have been using the large size purse organizer in her and it works well giving her some shape.

Awesome, I think for now i'm going to try without the organizer and see how it works out. I carry enough in there I think to not have to worry.

What a gorgeous color! Nice spy pics! Thanks for the taking the time to take them and post them. I went to my outlet today and was told that they don't expect to get many deletes ever. :sad: All I saw was a couple of black patent Lindseys. Everything else was MFF. They didn't have those cute keychains either. I love those hearts. They did have the rain mix and the candy. I got a Legacy tassel for $11.
I did see the tassels and debated one but they are so stiff...so I decided to pass. I'm not one to change my fobs I generally buy one for a certain bag and leave it there, I already have so many I dont use.. LOL

photo2cl.jpg

edit_preview.php

My friend "restore724" says the bag flops so I put in my PTG...

Twins!!!!! OMG I loveeeeeeeeee Issy!!

hmmm mine dont flop - stands on her own full - without organizer !!

I love your spy pics!! Gosh you got lucky! So happy you finally got your issy!!! It's a gorgeous color!! And happy you got to see the weekend tote too! It is a nice size bag for traveling. Now all these pics are so tempting!

yes I have took her for several outtings - lolololol

hmmmm narrow - a lil but I still LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE her

Well tmrw will be her first outing to the outlet :P so we will see how she works.

I love your spy pics!! Gosh you got lucky! So happy you finally got your issy!!! It's a gorgeous color!! And happy you got to see the weekend tote too! It is a nice size bag for traveling. Now all these pics are so tempting!
Thanks! I'm glad I decided to just get out of the house. I was honestly just going for coffee that morning with a friend, and because my lack of sleep the night before decided not to go and was going to go back to bed after the kids were gone.. Well by then I was wide awake and msg'd my friend and said lets just go for a drive.. Driving relaxes me, totally didn't expect the outlet to have anything nice as they have told me they aren't getting deletes so when i saw so many I was like WTH 0_o.. I cant pass this baby up!!! I do think tho the Hampton's weekend is a great bag, its always great to see bags irl.. because price just don't do bags justice...

Bag Fetish said:
I think mine is ok without it, I dont like bags too stiff looking.
My only complaint with this bag is the narrow opening... I guess maybe just used to the wide mouth Lind's...

I don't think the opening is narrow at all. It's pretty wide IMO. It doesn't stretch open as much as Lindsey's maybe.

BagFetish be sure to check out both outlets when you come to Vegas. There's one down by the strip and another still on Las Vegas Blvd but toward Henderson. The one down by the strip is SO packed and constantly picked over. The one out here is busy too and does bring buses of tourists but its not as bad as the one on the strip. I personally like it better. There's a MK right beside it too if you like them at all.

BagFetish be sure to check out both outlets when you come to Vegas. There's one down by the strip and another still on Las Vegas Blvd but toward Henderson. The one down by the strip is SO packed and constantly picked over. The one out here is busy too and does bring buses of tourists but its not as bad as the one on the strip. I personally like it better. There's a MK right beside it too if you like them at all.
I check out all 3, I go to north/ south and drive out to primm :smile:
We generally rent a car so when hubby goes to play poker that is my time for the car and shopping. I like the one going towards henderson best, and now that its outside its great. I do check out the MK outlet while there too :smile: that is where I got my top zip tote last june. I will be checking in there this time as i'm after a MK bag.

Are you from Vegas?