Spy pic's and..............

edit_preview.php

her insides ....

SO PRETTY!! Awesome spy pics!! The only deletes my store had last weekend were woven Lailas and a few Kristin hobos. I love your new goodies!! I love this color so much. Maybe I should go back.

Does this bag go crossbody also?

What a great find, so pretty inside, too! Congrats! :biggrin:

MedtechCarol said:
SO PRETTY!! Awesome spy pics!! The only deletes my store had last weekend were woven Lailas and a few Kristin hobos. I love your new goodies!! I love this color so much. Maybe I should go back.

Does this bag go crossbody also?

What a great find, so pretty inside, too! Congrats! :biggrin:
Thanks!

Yes it does, it has a long strap for it that I took off as I won't wear the bag that way..

Wow your spy pics made me feel like I was at the outlet shopping with you. Great stuff at your outlet.
Super excited that you got magenta Isabelle! Bag twins again :smile:.
I like the idea of organizer to hold bag up.
But for this bag I just let it puddle all out of shape LOL and I leave strap on as decoration or crossbody.

Hope you find blue one too. Congrats!

Restore724 said:
Wow your spy pics made me feel like I was at the outlet shopping with you. Great stuff at your outlet.
Super excited that you got magenta Isabelle! Bag twins again :smile:.
I like the idea of organizer to hold bag up.
But for this bag I just let it puddle all out of shape LOL and I leave strap on as decoration or crossbody.

Hope you find blue one too. Congrats!

Thanks my friend. I really am not a Crossbody bag person... I do have the long strap inside the bag..
I will take the ptg out and post pics of her droooooping:smile:

What a gorgeous color! Nice spy pics! Thanks for the taking the time to take them and post them. I went to my outlet today and was told that they don't expect to get many deletes ever. :sad: All I saw was a couple of black patent Lindseys. Everything else was MFF. They didn't have those cute keychains either. I love those hearts. They did have the rain mix and the candy. I got a Legacy tassel for $11.