Spy pic of Grenadine!!

cali_to_ny

O.G.
Feb 10, 2010
New York
Snapped this Lizard Hip bag at Neiman Marcus White Plains, NY today! The one behind it is also Lizard, kind of a khaki/tan color, and behind that you can see murrier rggh and pourpre to the left...

Attachments

Last edited:

txrosegirl

mom to 6 perfect furkids
Oct 26, 2010
houston, tx
oooh thanks for the pic!!!! that sure looks bright and cheerful :biggrin:

do you think the one behind it is militaire? or is the one in the pic too brown? :P

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Snapped this Lizard Hip bag at Neiman Marcus White Plains, NY today! The one behind it is also Lizard, kind of a khaki/tan color, and behind that you can see murrier rggh and pourpre to the left...
Thanks for this post! Oftentimes the "specialty" bags or lizard bags come in colors not offered in the regular colors. For example last season there was fir, green, navy, brown and black if I remember correctly.

cali_to_ny

O.G.
Feb 10, 2010
New York
Thanks for this post! Oftentimes the "specialty" bags or lizard bags come in colors not offered in the regular colors. For example last season there was fir, green, navy, brown and black if I remember correctly.
Yes - good point. This could definitely be a special color and not exactly grenadine, but it seemed very close to spy pics we've already seen. The lizard bags have no distressing, so the agneau grenadine may not be as bright.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
This may not really be Grenadine since the moto bags have different color swatches than the specialty bags.

I think we should stop speculating about the moto colors until we can see actual pictures of actual bags.

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Australia
Thanks for the spy pic. Its fun to speculate in leiu of no other information! I love the pourpre, it looks really saturated - is it pourpre?

cali_to_ny

O.G.
Feb 10, 2010
New York
This may not really be Grenadine since the moto bags have different color swatches than the specialty bags.

I think we should stop speculating about the moto colors until we can see actual pictures of actual bags.
Yeah I guess I jumped the gun by putting Grenadine in the title - excitement over a seeing a new color in person just took over! :shame: