Spy newbie...need your help please

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Hi there! I just got a cognac spy from Bloomies. I cant believe I waited this long to get one:shame: ...love it to pieces:love: . I need your expert help finding out what season this is from. My authenticity card says its a 2007/1. But is there a way of reading from the inside tags to show what year/season this is from? Am just a bit paranoid with the horror stories of switching going on in stores so just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance:flowers:

Hi there! I just got a cognac spy from Bloomies. I cant believe I waited this long to get one:shame: ...love it to pieces:love: . I need your expert help finding out what season this is from. My authenticity card says its a 2007/1. But is there a way of reading from the inside tags to show what year/season this is from? Am just a bit paranoid with the horror stories of switching going on in stores so just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance:flowers:
I don't think anyone here has figured out the science behind the inside tags, but the hologram serial tag number should start with two letters, like AF or something like that. AB would be too old to be a 2007. Definitely should not have just an A above the number (those are WAY old), but two letters starting with A immediately preceding the numbers. Hope this helps.