Spy Family Photo + Velvet Squirrel Spy!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought ya'll might enjoy some new Spy pr0n.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      135.5 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      138.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      133.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      135.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Fabulous!!!!!!!!

3. Wow fabulous collection, congrats!

4. When I first saw this bag, I was like "why?..." but now, I vote yes. Sooooo pretty!

Seller sent it in a George Foreman Grill box, though!!

Attached Files:

5. Some green and white pics :wlae:

Attached Files:

6. Very nice.

P.S. Does it scare you when you open your room/door and see a bunches of them sitting together? I have three and it did scare the heck out of me at one time. Seriously. It gaves me goosebumps. Kind like you see a bunches of barbies sitting together....at one point, one will get scared.

7. Thanks, Roz and Sewon!

8. Congrats on the new acquisition LIT!! You & SAICH have colorwheel collections...so dazzling! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:Serious drool material here...:drool:

9. hehe... haven't had that problem yet. sometimes i think they are one of my cats, though.

10. Yes, I should be banned from the internets :crybaby:

11. Wow... what a collection! You have fantastic taste. My fave is the velvet one, but they are all gorgeous!!!:heart:

12. Thank you! I love them all. The velvet's lining is a gorgeous electric blue color--like the squirrel's tail. I can't wait to take her out. She is so luxe:love:

13. Beautiful collection Lit, Hopefully one day i will have as many as you. Congrats on your new purchase! Gorge Foreman Grill box?!?! ....Thats definately original! haha

14. I love them all.. Envy

15. Such a beautiful collection of spys. Love your new one its stunning. Soooooooooo please for you:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice