spy emergency 911 !!!!!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi spy gals...

im desperately looking for a metalic spy a.s.a.p as my sisters birthday is soon and she's killing for one...

so if u have seen gold, silver or hologram spy near u please please tell me as her b.day is in 10 days...:Push:

a trusted web site will do too:supacool:

thanx alooooooooooooooooooooooooot:jammin:

2. I think you should try NM.. if you order from their website there's either free shipping or faster shipping at a lower price or some sort of promotion like that.

3. You can get free two day delivery with code: SHOPNM

According to the e-mail, that code's good until 12/20/06 at midnight.

4. I knew someone would know it :roflmfao:

5. thanx girls...ur really great help...

i'll try both sites..

loooooooooooooooooooooooove u all

6. NM is sold out :sad:

7. I just got a silver one & have been thinking of selling/returning it. Ummm ummm, I need to think about it more... I do LOVE it, but I could use the $$ for the Chanel Ritz I'm dying to have. Ohhh, I hate decisions!

8. Try bergdorf's? They have a lot of the same items as NM :P

9. bluefly had a silver and gold one

10. I do believe that Bloomie's at Town Center Mall (Boca Raton) has a light gold metallic Spy with whitish braided handles...it is stunning
    call Ruth and tell her Claudia referred you
    (561) 394-2000

11. I'd be veerrrry cautious about purchasing from bluefly, but that's just me :yes:

12. oh thanx alooooooooooot girls...
    i've been trying alot of international boutiques but no luck..i'll try bloomies
    i'll keep my fingers crossed!!:sweatdrop:

pursonality
    thanx alot..u've been a great help....:wlae:

is this number with the international code??

13. Solitair.. you need to dial +1 before dialing the number pursonality gave you. +1 is the country code for the US.. the numbers in brackets are the area codes.