Sprouse stole or neverfull de

Wittygirl

@wittygirl
O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
Hello dear tpf'ers! The mini graffiti scarf stole my heart. I also have been admiring the neverfull for sometime and could do with a tote. I have one sprouse scarf and lots of other brand scarves. I also have bags I use daily (mulberry alexa, celine nano, chanel flaps) . I have limited funds. I know they are not super comparable but what would you choose? I tried looking for a neverfull pre-owned but cant find one in the size and condition I like!

I'm sorry...did u ask a question? Your cat (I'm guessing ragdoll) completely distracted me! I just have to rub the belly!
"Stole my heart" vs. "could do with a tote"
I'd say go with the one that steals your heart...like your cat! :smile:

There will always be Neverfulls available, especially in the preloved market! Keep searching, and I am sure you will eventually find one that suits your criteria, whether now or later. But I say get the scarf.

I'm sorry...did u ask a question? Your cat (I'm guessing ragdoll) completely distracted me! I just have to rub the belly!
"Stole my heart" vs. "could do with a tote"
I'd say go with the one that steals your heart...like your cat! :smile:

Lol, thanks, she is a ragdoll indeed! She is a temptress though, always flopping about showing her belly and then attacks you if you rub it :biggrin: I love your cute little dog! :smile:

There will always be Neverfulls available, especially in the preloved market! Keep searching, and I am sure you will eventually find one that suits your criteria, whether now or later. But I say get the scarf.

Thank you!

For me personally I'd go with a bag over a scarf any day but you need to do what will make you happiest in the end. Which one will you use and love more?

Can we see a picture of the scarf?

As of now, I would say the scarf. Seeing how I paid about $700 for both my NF MM way back when LV first released it, it is kind of absurd in my mind to spend over $1000 on such a simple design. The NF is also a VERY popular bag. If you have the patience to wait it out, you can probably get a mint condition one for a couple hundred under the retail price when the right seller comes along (the NF market is huge). On the other hand, the graffiti and roses line tend to sell out quickly and mark-up tends to be 20-40% more than retail once the lines are sold out. Just doing a quick search on eBay for the old roses and old graffiti stoles, I remember paying about $800 or so for the pink roses, now it's $800 for a USED stole with pulls and runs and $400 for the graffiti stole, now $700 for a brand new one.