Sprouse Roses Speedy at eLuxury on 1/22!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    I have been lurking for seven months now. I was compelled to post. Inexplicably, in my daily perusing of websites, all day yesterday and still today (1/21 and 1/22), eLuxury has the monogram roses speedy available on its website. :tup: For you gals who coveted one but were unable to get one, run don't walk to the site. The neverfull MM is out of stock.:tdown:

2. #2 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Oops, sorry now it's gone at 8:21A!

Sorry, now it's back at 8:49A!

3. Seems like someone is putting in their shopping cart then changing their mind at the end, must be only one available, at least on Elux.

4. #4 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    Now, at 7:16A EST on 1/23, all three are up on the eLuxury website, the Roses NF MM, Speedy, and Pochette.

5. I don't know if this is the right place to place this thread but I happen to click on eluxury.com this am and saw that they have the neverful and the speedy!!! I dont know how long it will last but thought I would pass along the info!!!
    :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6. they have 4 available now

7. I remember looking at the site last week and I saw the Speedy listed but when I refreshed, it was gone! lol

But now I see the Speedy & Neverfull. No Pochette though.

Does anybody know/think that eLuxury is going to get the Graffiti Collection as well?

8. The Pochette is up too now (first time I've seen it on eLux).

How can you tell how many they have in stock?