Sprouse NeverFull (green) GM or Palm Beach Neverfull (also somewhat green)

LVWILLIAMLV

Dr. Will, L.V PHd
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
I was going to get the brooklyn....but, after using my monogramouflage keepall all the time, i realized that we (i must be two people if i can fill a keepall 55) need more space than that.
So it comes down to the Sprouse NF in Green.
Or the Palm Beach NF with silkscreen "PALM BEACH LOUIS VUITTON WORTH AVE." in big bold lettering. also in green, but muted dark green not screaming sprouse paint.

Remember that will is 6 feet two inches.

Please tell me what to doooooo....

P.S. and for those of you that know me, i fatally love the silkscreen pieces...my hands P.R.M. is starting to fade atm and i'm trying to get my hands on a multi key pouch...im like trying to custom order it atm lol.

well congrats on the Monogramouflage, and my Monogramouflage says hello to yours :biggrin:

erm ... Ive seen the Palm Beach NF in person, ive to say I didnt fancy it, I thought St. Tropez was Genius but PB and SM is too many, id defeneately SPROUSE it

I have never seen the Palm Beach NF. I am curious. Does anyone have a picture?

Here's a pic I found online:

1587218.jpg

Both are REALLLY hot bags!!! I'd go with the Graffiti though.

Wow this is a toughie!!! I like the Palm Beach. "Less is more" is my personal aesthetic although the graffiti is definitely a killa :supacool: Just depends on your personal style!!!

(Love the lil smiley dude's green bubblegum to go with this thread hehehe)

I like the Palm Beach better just because it is harder to come by. I haven't seen quite as many people with the PB. :smile:

Come to think of it...I haven't seen anyone! haha.