Sprouse Leopard scarf - timeless or date easily?

i have that scarf and i love it, although i do think that leopard print goes in and out of fashion, the fact is that it keeps coming back, so if you wear it this winter, you might not b able to get away with it next winter, but maybe the winter after that, at least that's how i justify my purchase:smile:

Leopard is always in! I honestly can not remember a season within the last 4+ years where it wasn't! As long as you are confident you can always pull it off!
GO FOR IT!
BTW....my leopard ss stole is in the mail to me as we speak! Got it before the increase and saved 50.00!!!

Hey There, I totally agree w/ others, leopard never really goes out & if you love it you should def go for it!! I'm a real "shawl/scarf" gal though & have gone wild for these lately - i have the brown, anthracite and the monogramouflage - animal prints were all over the fall issues, go for it! :yes:

Your right, fashion does go "in and out" So the question is do you LOVE it. I bought that very scarf, and it's summer here and I've been wearing it to death. I actually wore it with a black juicy tracksuit and vuitton bag. (And I can easily pull that off)
Yes, it pulls, but not so that you'd notice (I notice... but I want to wear my stuff, not just look at it in my closet.) So I'll be wearing that scarf until I AM bored with it. not because it's not in fashion anymore...

It seems that leopard or some other animal print, more leopard though, is always "in" so I believe it is timeless.

Then again, I don't follow trends or rather, I don't put something down because it's not in anymore. If I like something, I buy it, wear it & love it. I have the scarf in Anthracite and, knowing me, will still be wearing that cashmere 15 years from now!

I totally agree! Being a Leo, I love a bit of animal prints now and then no matter what the "fashion people" say! I say buy it if you like it!

I find myself in the same boat as you, except I can only have one Sprouse Leopard scarf, and I cannot decide between the leopard with the pink Louis Vuitton lettering or the leopard in Violet. I like the Violet better i think but I am so falling for the pink lettering on the other scarf.