Sprouse Leopard scarf - timeless or date easily?

paije

May 20, 2008
I'm thinking of buying this scarf and wondering if it will date too quickly, I love the look of it, but I don't know leopard isn't something that is always in fashion....what do you think??

ebay pic:

Attachments

• a3c5_1.jpg
    a3c5_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 115
I think it depends on what you wear it with ...also the weather in Adelaide means you can wear it longer than up here in Qld ..another concern is how easily it snags/pulls too:yes:

Peesonally, I think the leopard prints are already dated. But the fact that its LV - you "might" get away with it. It is a fashion item and fashion items will unfortunately - go out of fashion...

Leopard print does seem to come in and out though?....I don't want something that I won't wear again next winter.
this year def leopard prints for fashion... but I dunno if it will last till next year... my opinion it will not be a fashion for next year...
right now fashion is kinda 80s era fashion

what I mean is, our cold weather is almost over (few months left maybe) so I don't want to pay $930 AU then sell next winter, I guess it would come back in eventually...

Animal prints come and go ~ very in this season. Maybe not so in next year but it will return overtime.
Now I tend to set my own fashion and a little leopard is always in my life!

Animal prints come and go ~ very in this season. Maybe not so in next year but it will return overtime.
Now I tend to set my own fashion and a little leopard is always in my life!

ITA ... that said, I plan on wearing mine any season! I recently bought the brown version and just picked up the anthracite one yesterday ... those scarves are so gorgeous!

It seems that leopard or some other animal print, more leopard though, is always "in" so I believe it is timeless.

Then again, I don't follow trends or rather, I don't put something down because it's not in anymore. If I like something, I buy it, wear it & love it. I have the scarf in Anthracite and, knowing me, will still be wearing that cashmere 15 years from now!