Sprouse bandana..

ptrckii

unending wishlist
May 28, 2008
I'm wondering,, I really like them, esp the orange one, but what to with it besides using it as a "scarf" ..? u guys need to help me cause tommorow I'l be going to LV!

i have the pulp bandanna, and I use it as a headband (bandanna), scarf (two kinds: knot in middle of neck, or knot on the side), and you can also tie it like a desert scarf (triangle pointing downwards) and wear it under a peacoat or something.. that looks very nice! Also, tie it on a bag... etc.
HAHA! i'm not very good with explaining...

I'm petite enough to wear them as neckerchiefs. However, back in 80s (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) bandanas were worn with jeans, tied around your leg. That's right. I am not making it up. You'd tie 'em around your upper thigh with your ripped up stone-washed 501s. Need a visual reference? Try any John Hughes movie or Back to the Future. The pic below is yet another 80s concept. Since Sprouse is all about the 80s, why not try a little retro look?

Last edited:
i wear mine like a desert scarf. I wouldnt know how else to wear them being a guy. It does look great with a peacoat. I have a cotton one i like to wear it with.

I like the Sprouse Bandanas too, and i would like to buy it, but the Sales Agent of LV Milan (Italy) told me that they sell them 3 by 3....(the orange-pink-green color, togheter...)

I'm a little upset....they cost 280 Euros!!!!

Ciao ciao

Luise