Food Sprinkles Cupcakes

Nina_LV

Sep 4, 2006
Has anyone ever tried them?

I will admit to eating 4 of the Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing at one sitting. Seriously, some of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.:heart:

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Yes! I love Sprinkles Cupcakes! My favorite is the Banana with vanilla buttercream frosting. I love the Red Velvet too, and the Dark chocolate. So delicious!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
PA
i was in beverly hills in october and we went into sprinkles and got a ton of cupcakes but i was really sick while we where there and had a horrible cold and lost my taste so when i ate one i couldnt really taste it..it was so sad...i wish they shipped to other states :sad:

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I was in L.A visiting friends and told them I was going to drop by Sprinkles - I was suddenly besieged by orders!! - banana's my favourite too!

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
Someone from California. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me some Sprinkles cupcakes!!!! I'm dying for some!!!!

Jun 2, 2006
I love Red Velvet! So yummy.
off topic question: what is red velvet made of? it tastes like chocolate cake but also like golden cake? is it a mixture of both? I've always wanted to know. :P

aulii

Sep 4, 2006
I love them too! My sister brought some back when she came back home for the holidays. My infant daughter first reaction was :wtf: because she couldnt believe how big the cupcakes were. Were used to seeing cupcakes half that size!