Sprinkles Cupcakes

1. Has anyone ever tried them?

I will admit to eating 4 of the Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing at one sitting. Seriously, some of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.:heart:

2. Yes! I love Sprinkles Cupcakes! My favorite is the Banana with vanilla buttercream frosting. I love the Red Velvet too, and the Dark chocolate. So delicious!

3. mmmm... yummy the Red Velvet cupcakes are my favorite. Don't feel bad I've done the same here.

4. i was in beverly hills in october and we went into sprinkles and got a ton of cupcakes but i was really sick while we where there and had a horrible cold and lost my taste so when i ate one i couldnt really taste it..it was so sad...i wish they shipped to other states :sad:

5. I had to resist going there today... I was shopping in BH and so close... but I'm on a diet before my vacation. I adore their red velvet cupcakes too! The pumpkin was really nice too.

6. I was in L.A visiting friends and told them I was going to drop by Sprinkles - I was suddenly besieged by orders!! - banana's my favourite too!

7. Someone from California. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me some Sprinkles cupcakes!!!! I'm dying for some!!!!

8. the red velvet one is deeeelicious.

9. I love Red Velvet! So yummy.
    off topic question: what is red velvet made of? it tastes like chocolate cake but also like golden cake? is it a mixture of both? I've always wanted to know. :P

10. Red Velvet is basically regular chocolate cake, mixed with red food coloring. :smile:

11. They are opening a location up here in San francisco soon!!!

:biggrin:

12. Yay! Where is the store location going to be? I hope it's downtown so I can go during my lunch breaks.

13. I LOVE Sprinkles Cupcakes! The milk chocolate is my favorite; I ate a whole box of them all to myself. Hmmm! : )

14. Pricey but ohhhh-sooooo-delicious!!!

15. I love them too! My sister brought some back when she came back home for the holidays. My infant daughter first reaction was :wtf: because she couldnt believe how big the cupcakes were. Were used to seeing cupcakes half that size!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice