Spring/summer sale 2013 ?

Hi, apologies that this isn't quite the right place to post this, but I'm new to tpf and I can't start a thread and I can't find anywhere else to post this question...
I'm planning to buy a Bayswater in Oak soon - but I wondered if anyone knows when Mulberry put their prices up? Do they raise prices once a year or are price rises just ad hoc? thanks so much for your help

Hi, apologies that this isn't quite the right place to post this, but I'm new to tpf and I can't start a thread and I can't find anywhere else to post this question...
I'm planning to buy a Bayswater in Oak soon - but I wondered if anyone knows when Mulberry put their prices up? Do they raise prices once a year or are price rises just ad hoc? thanks so much for your help
Welcome to the forum nevertoolate,

Next price rise is due in May....we don't know how much yet.

:smile:

Welcome to the forum nevertoolate,

Next price rise is due in May....we don't know how much yet.

:smile:

Hello Mooshoshoo

Im a newbie at Mulberry, was hoping to make my first purchase (small Bryn) in the next few weeks.
You say prices will increase in May do you know more or less when im May? 1st or maybe around the 15th?

I am unsure if I should purchase now or wait until the sale starts (I went throught the FW new releases thread and there is no new colors for Bryn so maybe it will go on sale June?

Ive read you are a Mulberry expert so I would appreciate your advice so much!
😊

TIA!

Hello Mooshoshoo

Im a newbie at Mulberry, was hoping to make my first purchase (small Bryn) in the next few weeks.
You say prices will increase in May do you know more or less when im May? 1st or maybe around the 15th?

I am unsure if I should purchase now or wait until the sale starts (I went throught the FW new releases thread and there is no new colors for Bryn so maybe it will go on sale June?

Ive read you are a Mulberry expert so I would appreciate your advice so much!
😊

TIA!
Sorry, only just saw this....sadly I'm neither an expert or able to tell you the exact date of the price increase. Also I can't tell you if it will be across all bags or just some. They may time it to coincide with the release of some of the new AW stock, I believe the Mulberry pink willow will be released in May, so they may put the prices up as the new stock is released....sorry I can't be of more help :nogood:

Sorry, only just saw this....sadly I'm neither an expert or able to tell you the exact date of the price increase. Also I can't tell you if it will be across all bags or just some. They may time it to coincide with the release of some of the new AW stock, I believe the Mulberry pink willow will be released in May, so they may put the prices up as the new stock is released....sorry I can't be of more help :nogood:

Thank you so much anyways! I was also thinking they might do that, since they did it last Christmas (increase prices when a new bag is released and then at sale time reducing bags in a low % so that the bag costs exactly the same as it did before) so either way I think ill end up paying the same price.

Hi

I am new to TPF too. I have been building a relationship with one of the Mulberry mangers in a dept. store. She has told me she fully expects another £100 to be whacked on to the prices of Bayswaters in November. This is all due to Mulberry wanting to be perceived as a luxury brand. She also told me that Mulberry will want the Spring/Summer sale out of the way ASAP and she suspects it will begin earlier in June than it did last year. She is meetings next week where more details may be forthcoming. I am hoping to get the blue Alexa which at the very least will have 20% off.

Hi

I am new to TPF too. I have been building a relationship with one of the Mulberry mangers in a dept. store. She has told me she fully expects another £100 to be whacked on to the prices of Bayswaters in November. This is all due to Mulberry wanting to be perceived as a luxury brand. She also told me that Mulberry will want the Spring/Summer sale out of the way ASAP and she suspects it will begin earlier in June than it did last year. She is meetings next week where more details may be forthcoming. I am hoping to get the blue Alexa which at the very least will have 20% off.

Hi Jamdragon - welcome!

Thank you for posting, very useful information! :smile: